Re: Hellertown

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Kristi,
I will not be going to Hellertown, but I will be at the GT next week.
Ken

On Jun 10, 2016, at 8:02 PM, Kristi Liebel kliebel@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Hi all,

First - is anyone planning on going to Hellertown on Sunday?

Second - I know it is kinda last minute notice but for those going to Hellertown - is anyone interested in meeting at the Burger King on Rt 309 in Quakertown and creating a caravan to the show?

Not sure if or what car(s) we will be taking but we are planning on going on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar