Jim Schulte

Lol thanks Don looking forwars to it!
Grumpy

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 05/13/2016 7:52 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Sunday drive May 15

Dear Grumpy:  the Scholls plan on eating!

:
Don Scholl

On May 13, 2016, at 5:00 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I love you guys but I really don't give a flying f### that you are NOT coming. I only care that you ARE coming on the drive. Reason: I need to decide how many seats to save at the B&B restaurant and weather we are actually going on the drive. Exception to that is Ken cause he had intended to go but his stinkin doctor won't give him permission. I have Steve, Gordon, and Don along with your lovely wives. Are you 6 planning to eat at B&B? Now is anyone else planning to come?

Grumpy Old Man
 Jim

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Date: 05/13/2016 4:11 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Philly MG Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Sunday drive May 15

Jim, et al.

We are not going to make this drive. We already had plans for the weekend. 

Next time.

Larry

On May 11, 2016, at 22:36 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Folks,
I need to know if anyone is planning on doing the drive this Sunday. Lunch at 12 if you want at the Butcher and the Barkeep Sumneytown Pike Route 63 (712 Main StreetHarleysville, PA 19438 Leave the parking lot at 1:20 pm with a 35 mile or so ride through Montgomery, Bucks and Berks County ending at Goody'z 637 Gravel Pike East Greenville, PA. Goody'z is an ice cream / hamburger 60's theme joint that car folks hang out. So eat at B & B and/or wait for Goody'z up to you. We will travel past a great trout stream, horse farms, old bridges, unique old cemetery and a beautiful park where we had our 2008 National MGB show. You can stop and enjoy the scenery at anytime or just drive straight to the ice cream. That's up to you.
Let me know here or text me at 2158021974. I want to know how many directions to run off. Hope you'll join us.
Jim

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.