From: "Donald dbscholl@... [Philly_MG_Club]"
Date: 05/13/2016 7:52 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Sunday drive May 15

Dear Grumpy:  the Scholls plan on eating!

:
Don Scholl

On May 13, 2016, at 5:00 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I love you guys but I really don't give a flying f### that you are NOT coming. I only care that you ARE coming on the drive. Reason: I need to decide how many seats to save at the B&B restaurant and weather we are actually going on the drive. Exception to that is Ken cause he had intended to go but his stinkin doctor won't give him permission. I have Steve, Gordon, and Don along with your lovely wives. Are you 6 planning to eat at B&B? Now is anyone else planning to come?

Grumpy Old Man
 Jim

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone