Re: Sunday drive May 15

Larry Macy

Jim, et al.

We are not going to make this drive. We already had plans for the weekend.

Next time.

Larry

On May 11, 2016, at 22:36 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Folks,
I need to know if anyone is planning on doing the drive this Sunday. Lunch at 12 if you want at the Butcher and the Barkeep Sumneytown Pike Route 63 (712 Main StreetHarleysville, PA 19438 Leave the parking lot at 1:20 pm with a 35 mile or so ride through Montgomery, Bucks and Berks County ending at Goody'z 637 Gravel Pike East Greenville, PA. Goody'z is an ice cream / hamburger 60's theme joint that car folks hang out. So eat at B & B and/or wait for Goody'z up to you. We will travel past a great trout stream, horse farms, old bridges, unique old cemetery and a beautiful park where we had our 2008 National MGB show. You can stop and enjoy the scenery at anytime or just drive straight to the ice cream. That's up to you.
Let me know here or text me at 2158021974. I want to know how many directions to run off. Hope you'll join us.
Jim