Don,
Glad you can make it - Jag or MG?
Steve

On May 13, 2016, at 11:28 AM, Donald B Scholl dbscholl@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Jim:  Peg and I are planning to join you for this fabulous ride on Sunday.  We will try to make it to Butcher and Barkeep in time for lunch.
Looking forward to it,  Don Scholl

Donald B. Scholl
895 Copes Lane
West Chester, PA 19380
p. 610-692-9135
dbscholl@...

On 05/11/16, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club]com> wrote:

Folks,
I need to know if anyone is planning on doing the drive this Sunday. Lunch at 12 if you want at the Butcher and the Barkeep Sumneytown Pike Route 63 (712 Main StreetHarleysville, PA 19438 Leave the parking lot at 1:20 pm with a 35 mile or so ride through Montgomery, Bucks and Berks County ending at Goody'z 637 Gravel Pike East Greenville, PA. Goody'z is an ice cream / hamburger 60's theme joint that car folks hang out. So eat at B & B and/or wait for Goody'z up to you. We will travel past a great trout stream, horse farms, old bridges, unique old cemetery and a beautiful park where we had our 2008 National MGB show. You can stop and enjoy the scenery at anytime or just drive straight to the ice cream. That's up to you.
Let me know here or text me at 2158021974. I want to know how many directions to run off. Hope you'll join us.
Jim