FW: MG 2016 - Still Time & Info For Registered Attendees

Jim Schulte

FYI to anyone still interested.
Jim

Subject: MG 2016 - Still Time & Info For Registered Attendees
From: conventionagm@...
To: schultejim@...
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 01:38:24 +0000

MG 2016 - Still Time & Important Info If You Are Already Registered
View this email in your browser

MG 2016 - Latest Info

Dear James (NAMGBR Membership # 9-3878)

We wanted to pass along the latest information on the all register event, which has over 725 registrations currently.

We have information for members that have not yet registered as well as a reminder for all members that are already registered for the event.

Not Yet Registered? There Is Still Time.

Please note that there is still time to register for MG 2016. We suggest that you immediately head over to the event website at http://mg2016.com and make your registration. The pre-registration period will close at 12:01 AM (eastern time) on Sunday June 5, 2016.

We hope that we may see you in Louisville.

Already Registered? Some Reminder Information.

Since MG 2016 is about a month away, we’ll be sending you periodic messages over the next few weeks with the most current updates.

If you have registered for MG 2016 in Louisville, you should have received, within the past 2-3 days, two very important e-mails from MG 2016. They contained some very important information regarding the event and your registration.

It is important that you open these e-mails and follow the requests found within. You may want to print off the e-mail and bring it with you to Louisville so you have quick and easy access to the information.

If you cannot remember your password for the registration site, or did not receive these e-mails, please contact the MG 2016 organizing team at MG2016INFO@... .

We look forward to seeing you in Louisville!

Thank you for your support of NAMGBR and for your support of the MG 2016 event for all of you that are able to attend.

Safety Fast!

Rick Ingram - Executive Director, North American Council of MG registers
Alan Magnuson, Chairman, North American MGB Register

Copyright © 2016 North American MGB Register, All rights reserved.
As a member of the North American MGB Register (NAMGBR) we will occasionally contact you using the email address you provided. Your email address will ONLY be used for NAMGBR Communications and will never be given to other organizations or entities. We include your membership number in the communication so that you know this is a genuine message from NAMGBR.

Our mailing address is:
North American MGB Register
P.O. Box 876
Downers Grove, IL 60515-0876

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp