Re: Sunday drive May 15

Martin Cameron

Sorry I am away can't make it

Martin

On May 12, 2016, at 6:03 AM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Jim,

Susan and I will be attending. We will meet you at B&B for lunch. Thanks for organizing the cruise. See you Sunday.
Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

On May 11, 2016, at 10:36 PM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Folks,
I need to know if anyone is planning on doing the drive this Sunday. Lunch at 12 if you want at the Butcher and the Barkeep Sumneytown Pike Route 63 (712 Main StreetHarleysville, PA 19438 Leave the parking lot at 1:20 pm with a 35 mile or so ride through Montgomery, Bucks and Berks County ending at Goody'z 637 Gravel Pike East Greenville, PA. Goody'z is an ice cream / hamburger 60's theme joint that car folks hang out. So eat at B & B and/or wait for Goody'z up to you. We will travel past a great trout stream, horse farms, old bridges, unique old cemetery and a beautiful park where we had our 2008 National MGB show. You can stop and enjoy the scenery at anytime or just drive straight to the ice cream. That's up to you.
Let me know here or text me at 2158021974. I want to know how many directions to run off. Hope you'll join us.
Jim