Re: Club Meetings

Roger Searle

Wow.  I'd like to hear the story on the E-Type.  I've wanted one for a long time.

From: Don Scholl dbscholl@... [Philly_MG_Club] To: Philly_MG_Club
Sent: Fri, Mar 11, 2016 11:14 pm
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Club Meetings

Rats!  I have accepted election to a Board here in West Chester which meets at the same time.  I'll try to skip out now and then and hope to participate in the Club events if you will keep me informed.  BTW:  I recently bought a 1967 Jaguar XKE 2+2.

Best regards, Don Scholl
On Mar 11, 2016, at 4:02 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Don,
No, we did not. Same place, same time.
Steve

On Mar 11, 2016, at 3:25 PM, Don Scholl dbscholl@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Did this new Board decide to change the date for future GT meetings?

D B SCHOLL

On Mar 11, 2016, at 1:09 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,
Thank you for electing me as the new Newsletter Editor. I know it was difficult considering I was the only candidate!
I want to give you an update about the newsletter, The Nuffield News. It will be published on a quarterly basis: April 1st, July 1st, October 1st and January 1st. In between the publication of the newsletter you will receive a "Save the Dates" publication that will just be a listing of events, no news.

We would like to have as many Club members as possible receive the newsletter as an electronic newsletter. So, if you MUST have a printed newsletter you MUST reply to this email indicating that you want a printed copy. Otherwise you will receive an e-newsletter.

Thanks again for electing me the Editor and for your cooperation regarding the newsletter.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles