Re: Swap Meet Cancelled

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Steve,
What time do you want me to be at your house Sunday morning for the rally?
Ken

On Friday, October 31, 2014 8:55 AM, "Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club]" wrote:

Gentlemen,
As many of you know it is always tough to make the call on weather in regards to an event you've planned.  With the forecast showing a 70% chance of rain on Saturday I feel it is best to cancel the 3rd Annual British Car Club Swap meet.
I appreciate the exposure and support and am sorry we will not have the event, but with the threat of rain so high, I think it is best.
See you in at our Open House/Tech Session in the spring.

Pete Cosmides

Motorcar Garage, LLC
856-667-6657
http://www.motorcar-garage.com