Re: MG 2015

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Lester,
Hope you will make MG 2015. I have made my reservations at the host hotel, wise to make a reservation now as you can cancel if your plans change.

On Monday, October 27, 2014 8:38 PM, "James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club]" wrote:

Lester,
We haven't made our final plan but we are staying at the host hotel. That's always best. There is a water park at it and all the venders and meetings will be at it.
My .02.
Jim

On Oct 27, 2014, at 8:23 PM, 'Lester ' lgweinraub@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I am hoping to go to MG 2015.  Still trying to convince a family member (wife or daughter) to join me.  I went on the MG2015 website and I see that there are two hotels.  the host hotel is the Americana which is a little more expensive and the "Alternative" hotel which is the Ramada.  Which hotel are you staying at.  In addition, the convention is the 8th -12th.  Are you planning on arriving on the 8th and leaving on the 12th?
Fortunately, I can book now and cancel if needed.