Re: New Jersey Motorsports racing

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Sounds good to me!!!!!

From: Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] ;
To: Philly_MG_Club@... ;
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] New Jersey Motorsports racing
Sent: Sat, Sep 13, 2014 6:29:24 PM

Ken,
That would be good - we could continue our on track competition from last time!
Steve Harding

On Sep 13, 2014, at 2:26 PM, "Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club]"<Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Steve,
I may join you. Will advise later this week.
Ken

From: "Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club]"
Date:09/11/2014 5:42 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Philly MG Club
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Ocean Grove Car Show 9/20/14

Is anyone planning to attend subject show. Please respond so plans can be made for meeting location and caravan to the show.

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address