Re: New Jersey Motorsports racing

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Sounds good to me!!!!!

To: Philly_MG_Club@... ;
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] New Jersey Motorsports racing
Sent: Sat, Sep 13, 2014 6:29:24 PM

Ken,
That would be good - we could continue our on track competition from last time!
Steve Harding

On Sep 13, 2014, at 2:26 PM, "Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club]"<Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Steve,
I may join you. Will advise later this week.
Ken

From: Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...>;
To: Philly_MG_Club@... <Philly_MG_Club@...>;
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] New Jersey Motorsports racing
Sent: Sat, Sep 13, 2014 6:25:25 PM

Club Members,
How about we meet at one of our usual meetings spots - the McDonalds on Route 3 in Broomall about 8:30, to leave around 9? We will go down the Blue Route to 95 to 322 to 55, that way we don't spend too much time on major highways. Anybody else planning on joining Rich and I?
Steve Harding

On Sep 13, 2014, at 2:06 PM, "Rich Williamson rjw@... [Philly_MG_Club]"<Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

What is the information for meeting and going to the racetrack?  That was fun last time.

Rich

On Sep 11, 2014, at 8:27 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Club Members,
I failed to mention at Tuesday's GT that on the same day as the Brits OnThe Beach show the Vintage Racing Group is running at New Jersey Motorsports Park. We went to this a few years ago. Along with racing the British Motor Club of Southern New Jersey puts on a British car show in the infield - Bill Hixson won Best in Show one year! So, if there is a group that wants to attend this let me know and we can plan a caravan.
Steve 

On Sep 11, 2014, at 7:09 PM, "Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club]"<Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

It's called Brits On The Beach put on the Positive Earth Car Club. It's about a one and half hour drive from KofP.

From: schultejim schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...>;
To: MG Club Philadelphia <Philly_MG_Club@...>; Philly MG Club <philly_mg_club@...>;
Subject: RE: [Philly_MG_Club] Ocean Grove Car Show 9/20/14
Sent: Thu, Sep 11, 2014 11:03:27 PM

What show?

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date:09/11/2014 5:42 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Philly MG Club
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Ocean Grove Car Show 9/20/14

Is anyone planning to attend subject show. Please respond so plans can be made for meeting location and caravan to the show.
Cheers,
Ken

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.