Re: Sad news

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Kristi,
Thank you for letting us know about Fritz's passing. Lil and I will keep him in our thoughts and prayers as well as Adele and the family.....
Ken

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:33 AM, "Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget@... [Philly_MG_Club]" wrote:

Hello everyone,

It is with great sadness that I pass along this news. The Philadelphia MG Club has lost another beloved member. Fritz Warner passed away either Wednesday or Thursday. Unfortunately I do not have any other details at this time but as I find out information I will pass it on to the club.

Please keep Adele, Jen and the rest of the Warner family in your thoughts during this difficult time.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar