From: Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] ;
To: Philly_MG_Club@... ;
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] July Events
Sent: Fri, Jul 11, 2014 11:41:57 AM

Steve,
I won't be able to make the Hellertown drive tomorrow.... Hope you all have a fun time......
Ken

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:39 PM, "Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club]" wrote:

Dear Club Members,
There are three events coming up that you may be interested in attending. They are:

July 12: A Cruise to the Braveheart Highland Pub in Hellertown. The caravan will meet at the Burger King on Route 309 in Quakertown at 10:30 and leave there at 11. We will take a scenic (ie. long) route to Hellertown for a Scottish lunch - they also have American food! Please rsvp (mgbgt1@... or 610-608-4287) if you plan to meet the caravan so we know to wait for you.

July 19: The DVT vs. The Philadelphia MG Club Mini-Golf Challenge & Ice Cream Outing at Freddie Hills Farms in Lansdale. The losing Club buys ice cream for the winning Club. Info: yukon80@... or mgbgt1@....

July 27: The 2014 NEPA Vintage Motors Revival European Auto Show at the Wyoming Valley Airport (22001 Wyoming Ave., Forty Fort, PA 18704), a popular vote show for all European vehicles. $15. Info: www.BCCNEPA.com

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@...
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles