Re: Just When You Thought You'd Heard It All

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Steve,
Good luck with the IRS!!!!! I am sure you will have some good stories about your situation as time goes on........

From: Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] ;
To: ; Todd Rudo ; ralph brida ; Jamie Woolwine-Sutton Work Wife ; Margaret & Craig Coburn ;
Cc: Steve Harding ;
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Just When You Thought You'd Heard It All
Sent: Sat, Jun 28, 2014 10:36:12 PM

Hello Friends,
According to Social Security I am dead! Having not received my refund from the IRS I called my accountant. Apparently I had not informed him that I was using my cell phone only, as the first big snow storm we had pulled my landline wire down and I haven't bothered to have it fixed. So, when he tried to file my return he got a message back that the social security number was that of a deceased person and has been trying to get hold of me since.
What I suspect is someone at Social Security mixed up Debbie's and my numbers. I can't imagine how much fun it will be to get this righted with the Feds, knowing how efficient they are!! And, where has all the money that has been contributed since I was declared dead been going?!
Wish me luck, I know I'm going to need it.