Re: lower bucks folks headed to Hellertown car show

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

It appears we will have a large club turnout. Others will be meeting in Quakertown, but sure on the number. Should be a fun day.....

From: Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget@... [Philly_MG_Club] ;
To: Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] lower bucks folks headed to Hellertown car show
Sent: Sat, Jun 7, 2014 5:30:07 PM

I have not seen a caravan that big in a long time. Get some pics!!

Kristi & Lambert
Brits at the Village Registrar

On Jun 7, 2014, at 1:27 PM, ryan.kubanoff@... [Philly_MG_Club] wrote:

> SO a decision has been made!!
> We will be meeting at the Yardley Park and Ride off of 95 at Taylorsville (main street in Yardley) and Woodside road at 8:30 am tomorrow morning.  The plan is to take river road up and then weave west.
> please RSVP that you are coming so we don't leave without you. So far we 7 cars in the caravan.

------------------------------------

You can also add Calendar items (so I don't have to do it all the time ;-)

Thanks
Larry B. Macy
Moderator Yahoo Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: