From: Larry Macy ;
To: Philly MG Club ;
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Fwd: BRITISH SWAP MEET THIS SATURDAY
Sent: Thu, Mar 27, 2014 4:46:14 PM

FYI, I don’t think it is on the calendar

Larry

Begin forwarded message:

From: "K&T Vintage Sports Cars, LLC" <ktvintagecars@...>
Subject: BRITISH SWAP MEET THIS SATURDAY
Date: March 27, 2014 at 12:04:15 PM EDT
To: Larry Macy <lmacy@...>

alt

Like
KTBannerMimi

Reminder:

British Car Club Swap Meet Saturday

We hope to see you Saturday morning here at the shop for our annual British Car Club Swap Meet, 9:30am to 1pm.

We've gotten good response, so expect a good crowd of vintage car enthusiasts looking to buy, sell, swap ... or just get out of the house (tired of winter, anyone?).

We're providing doughnuts and coffee. Please bring a table if you need one, and a chair.

If you haven't already done so,

PLEASE EMAIL US IF YOU or YOUR CLUB IS COMING

BeckSig

Ken Beck

K&T Vintage Sports Cars, LLC

1511 E Woodlawn St., Allentown, Pa.

484-664-2353

www.ktvintagecars.com

Here are the clubs we’ve invited:

 Austin-Healey Sports & Touring Club Brandywine
 Austin-Healey Sports & Touring Club Harrisburg
 Austin-Healey Sports & Touring Club Lehigh Valley
 Austin-Healey Sports & Touring Club New Jersey
 Austin-Healey Sports & Touring Club Philadelphia
 British Car Club of Northeastern Pennsylvania
 Central Pennsyylvania Triumph Club
 Delaware Valley Classic MG Chapter
 Delaware Valley Jaguar Club
 Delaware Valley Triumphs
 Keystone Region MG Club
 LANCO MG Club
 M.G. Drivers Club
 MG Car Club Central Jersey Centre
 New Jersey Jaguar Touring Club
 Philadelphia MG Club
 Positive Earth Drivers Club

facebook
1px

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@...
Board Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

Dorothy Parker