Re: Brits at the Village Registrations

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Hi Kristi,
Just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to make our show this year due to another family commitment that I must attend. I am planning to give Glenn Davis a hand with stuffing participant envelopes the week prior to the event.....

From: Kristi & Lambert
To: Philadelphia MG Club
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 12:26 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Brits at the Village Registrations

Hi all,

Well, it is that time of year again.  We have just over a month till our club's car show - Brits at the Village.  We have roughly 83 club members and as of today, 9/7 I have 36 pre-registrations and ONLY 9 of those are members of the our club.  I know that we are all doing one thing or another but please make sure if you know you are going to the show you need to pre-register by Oct 1 in order to receive the pre-registration price of $15.00.  If you need another registration form let me know and I can get you one.  I definitely would love to see more of our members pre-registered by Oct 1.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
2012 Brits at the Village Registrar