From: Kristi & Lambert
To: Philadelphia MG Club
Cc: Gordon Todd
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:35 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Flowers for Debbie's Memorial Service

Hello Everyone,

Currently Steve has been taken off the club email list so that I can get this out to you all. Please do not reply to this email after Thursday 8/23 evening because he will be back on the email list.

The club has purchased a bouquet of flowers for the memorial service and is going to do a donation to the Francisvale Home for Small Animals.

If you would like to do something personally then we recommend making a donation to the Francisvale Home for Small Animals as requested by Steve.

Thank you,

The Philadelphia MG Club Board Members

Kristi & Lambert