From: Kristi & Lambert
To: Philadelphia MG Club
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 9:15 AM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Sad News

Morning Everyone,

It is with great sadness that I have to convey this information. Today we lost a very special, caring and beautiful woman, Debbie Harding. Steve's wife passed away this morning. I do not have any details, but they will follow as soon as we know. Please keep Steve in your thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

Saddened Deeply,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert