Fw: Cars and Motorcycles of England Show is tomorrow

George Van Horn

From: Joe Lynn
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 6:51 PM
Subject: Cars and Motorcycles of England Show is tomorrow

According to the latest forecast, the thunderstorms that are in the area now will be moving away overnight. Saturday looks like a beautiful sunny day in the low 70s, just in time for the 2012 Cars and Motorcycles of England All-Britiish Marque show. Thanks to everyone who has pre-registered; our numbers look strong again this year and we will be having a great turn-out. If you haven't pre-registered, we still have plenty of room for you and we hope to see you tomorrow. The show field opens at 8:30AM and judging will start at 10:00. For more information and directions, please see http://www.dvtr.org/CMoE.html

Best Regards,
Joe Lynn
CMoE Registrar