Re: Cars of England Show

Larry Macy

We are unable to make this show. It's a good one, but family graduation celebrations are taking precedence.

Larry

On May 30, 2012, at 8:38 PM, Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...> wrote:

Steve,

I will be attending.  I will be driving the MG and Lil be driving the new Mini Cooper.....

Ken

From: Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Cc: Robert (Higher Ed) DeLucia <Bob.DeLucia@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 5:19 AM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Cars of England Show

Dear Club Members & Bob,
This coming Saturday (June the 2nd) is the Delaware Valley Triumphs' (DVT) "Cars of England" Show. Unfortunately I will be unable to attend, so (1) someone please take attendance and (2) please volunteer when people from the DVT come around asking for volunteers to judge the MGs. Have a fun time. Take care & "Safety Fast!"

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@...
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love your make - The Beatles

--

Don't you love it when your brain knows what's right, and your fingers don't listen?

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry