Re: Car Club Day - Trenton Thunder

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Steve,

Sounds like a fun event.... Please keep us posted if the club plans to go and when we need to purchase tickets.

From: Steve Harding
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:31 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Fwd: Car Club Day - Trenton Thunder

Begin forwarded message:

From: Richard Miller <mgdriversclub@...>
Date: March 13, 2012 11:07:52 AM EDT
To: "Mike (1/10) Ruane" <mike@...>, "Steve (2/06) Harding" <mgbgt1@...>
Subject: FW: Car Club Day - Trenton Thunder

Mike & Steve:
I spoke with Mr Kiernan this morning. He had contacted the Drivers Club and I suggested that local MG clubs would be more likely to be interested in this classic car event at the Trenton Thunder ballpark on Sunday July 22nd.
He assured me that there would be roped off designated parking for the classic cars and they would be supervised for the entire time they were the ballpark.
Attached is the flier with complete details.
If you have any other MG, British or classic car club contacts would appreciate you passing it along.
Best,
Richard Miller

From: ckiernan@...
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:12:29 -0400
Subject: Car Club Day - Trenton Thunder
To: mgdriversclub@...

Richard-

I have attached our Car Club Day flyer for you to distribute.  I really appreciate it.

Thank you!
Kiernan Chris