From: Steve Harding
To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:52 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Fwd: Bill is home

Begin forwarded message:

From: Debbie Harding <debontheweb1@...>
Date: February 14, 2012 11:09:13 AM EST
To: Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>
Subject: Fwd: Bill is home

Begin forwarded message:

From: June Hixson <junepaws@...>
Date: February 14, 2012 10:41:39 AM EST
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Subject: Bill is home

I brought Bill home last evening. Today we're back in the city to see his surgeon. He is really doing great. He is dealing with surgical pain of course but  he doesn't complain.
We come back to the city on Friday and twice a week for the next 6 weeks.
James is doing fantastic.
It will take us a while to get to the point where we're not totally fatigued. We're so overwhelmed with joy and gratitude, I'm sure we'll get there soon. Thanks for all your good wishes. Love, June

June, via: iPhone