From: Larry Macy <lmacy@...>
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] 2012 Calendar of Events and Shows
Date: December 5, 2011 10:53:25 PM EST
To: Philly MG Club <Philly_MG_Club@...>

Now for something completely different.

Your Board is meeting in mid January to figure out the 2012 year. Since we do not have all the info available I would like to ask all the members to contribute. We are going to try and put together a 2012 calendar of events, so if you have a favorite event or show and would like to put it on the calendar, please send to me, or the list, but that is not necessary. Even if it's not a Club Event or something we haven't done, just let me know.

We will try to get it on the calendar for 2012 and I will try to get it on the website (which is really really scheduled for an update, I promise, really).

But I need a list of events to put on said calendar.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@...
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.