Re: 2012 Calendar of Events and Shows

Ryan Kubanoff

I will get the list of jewish holidays for you from annie.

From: "Larry Macy"
To: "Philly MG Club"
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 10:53:25 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] 2012 Calendar of Events and Shows

Now for something completely different.

Your Board is meeting in mid January to figure out the 2012 year. Since we do not have all the info available I would like to ask all the members to contribute. We are going to try and put together a 2012 calendar of events, so if you have a favorite event or show and would like to put it on the calendar, please send to me, or the list, but that is not necessary. Even if it's not a Club Event or something we haven't done, just let me know.

We will try to get it on the calendar for 2012 and I will try to get it on the website (which is really really scheduled for an update, I promise, really).

But I need a list of events to put on said calendar.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@...
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.