Re: Holiday mixed beer case

Glenn Davis <gdavis@...>

Ed/Ken: Please save me a case. I have an ANG commitment that day, much to my chagrin. See you soon.
Cheers,
Glennq

To: Philly_MG_Club@... <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Cc: dcollins1976@... <dcollins1976@...>
Sent: Wed Nov 23 15:55:24 2011
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Holiday mixed beer case

Ed,

I will come to your house and sort the beer there. Looking forward to it.

Ken

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:12 PM

Ken, got you down for 2 cases.  We are planning on sorting about 10 am.  You can come over and sort of just pick up beer or I can bring it to the Dec meeting.

Ed
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 12:01 PM

Hi Ed,

Please let me know time on the 10th the sort will take place as I would like to buy 2 cases if possible.

Thanks,

Ken Collins

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 9:49 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Holiday mixed beer case

everyone. For a number of years I have been involved with a bunch of guys who get a pile of beer and everyone gets 24 different bottles in a mixed case.
After many years the guy who was running the case moved to Florida so I have taken up the mantle of keeping the fun going. Some of you have had cases in the past. They are a lot of fun and make great Christmas gifts for your beer drinking relatives or ever for yourself..
I am extending the offer to everyone in the club who wants a case. Just let me know how many you want.The price is $40 per case and if we can get the price down you might even get a small refund. We will be doing the sort in Dec 10th so I will have the cases after that. If you want to help sort feel free to come over to my house and we always have a tasting of something during the sort.
You can forward this email to JohnandMargarete@... to avoid replies to everyone.

Bottoms up

Ed Emery

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.