Re: "Brits" Registration now OPEN

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Larry,

It worked for me as well. Not sure why it didn't on the first attempt.

Thanks,

Ken

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 6:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] "Brits" Registration now OPEN

Ken, works perfectly for me. The link takes you to the main PMGC page and there is a big blue link to DL the pdf file.

Larry

On Jul 20, 2011, at 1:49 PM, Kenneth Collins wrote:

Hi Bill,

I plan to attend this years show. I will give you the money at the next GT. By the way, the registration form link below did not work for me.

Thanks,

Ken

To: Philly MG Club <philly_mg_club@...>
Cc: MG Board Members <pmgcboard@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:50 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] "Brits" Registration now OPEN [1 Attachment]

Hello "British Car Enthusiast"
Thank You for attending our "Brits at the Village" All British Car & Bike Show in previous years! 
Please join us again this October 8th, 2011.

"Brits at the Village" Peddler's Village / Lahaska, PA. 10/8/11
The Philadelphia MG Club, Inc. is presenting our Fifteenth Annual All British Car & Bike Show. Last year we started what will be new feature for the Brits Car & Bike show. A "Featured Marque" and this year the MG MIDGET all models all years. "Brits at The Village" is a Popular Vote Awards Show. Classes are determined by pre-registration. Dash plaques to the first 150 cars/bikes. A special award to the Club that have the most pre-registered, so make this one of your Club Events in October. 
Pre-registration $15.00 by Sept 26th. $20.00 reg. fee day of show. For more information call Bill Hixson 215.932.0295 or Steve Harding 610.275.7960. For Registration Form go to www.phillyMGclub.com to download "Brits at The Village" registration form, or e-mail Bill Hixson MGBV6T5@... request Brit's registration form. 

"Brits' at the Village"
 Bill Hixson -2011 Registrar

-- 

Don't you love it when your brain knows what's right, and your fingers don't listen?

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.