Re: "Brits" Registration now OPEN [1 Attachment]

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Hi Bill,

I plan to attend this years show. I will give you the money at the next GT. By the way, the registration form link below did not work for me.

From: Bill Hixson
To: Philly MG Club
Cc: MG Board Members
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:50 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] "Brits" Registration now OPEN [1 Attachment]

Hello "British Car Enthusiast"
Thank You for attending our "Brits at the Village" All British Car & Bike Show in previous years!
Please join us again this October 8th, 2011.

"Brits at the Village" Peddler's Village / Lahaska, PA. 10/8/11
The Philadelphia MG Club, Inc. is presenting our Fifteenth Annual All British Car & Bike Show. Last year we started what will be new feature for the Brits Car & Bike show. A "Featured Marque" and this year the MG MIDGET all models all years. "Brits at The Village" is a Popular Vote Awards Show. Classes are determined by pre-registration. Dash plaques to the first 150 cars/bikes. A special award to the Club that have the most pre-registered, so make this one of your Club Events in October.
Pre-registration $15.00 by Sept 26th. $20.00 reg. fee day of show. For more information call Bill Hixson 215.932.0295 or Steve Harding 610.275.7960. For Registration Form go to www.phillyMGclub.com to download "Brits at The Village" registration form, or e-mail Bill Hixson MGBV6T5@... request Brit's registration form.

"Brits' at the Village"
 Bill Hixson -2011 Registrar