Re: Home from Vacation

Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>

Larry,
Thanks again for listing reminders on the Club list. I've taken the small article about the Club listings out of the newsletter but will inform all new members about the listings. Thanks again, Steve.

From: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@...>
To: <Philly_MG_Club@...>
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Home from Vacation
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 21:49:56 -0400

I have returned from the Wilds of Wyoming and Jellystone. I understand that
a few of you went on Kevin's Rally up in Tamaqua. Sorry I missed it.
Congrats to Reg and Nettie on their 2nd, but what was that thing with the
corn cobs???

I did get to see a rare LBC, A Mama Grizzly bear and her 2 cubs (Little Bear
Cubs). Lots o' cool scenery and even the beginning of a forest fire. Elk and
coyotes out the wahzoo.

Looking forward to seeing all. I am not sure if I can make the Putting
Competition on the 8th, but since it is right next door, I might drop in for
some ice cream. Theresa's oldest is returning to Alaska at the end of the
month and Wed nights are the only night of the week she gets to visit.

We have put the Cruise night on the calendar. I will add them to the Yahoo
calendar (with reminders) tomorrow.

Later folks

Larry Macy
78 Midget