Re: Newest Nuffield News

ajhsys@...

In a message dated 7/30/01 4:59:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgbgt1@... writes:

   I realized that I had made that critical error when I read your E-mail
about the rally - the day after I took the newsletter to the printers. Oh
well!! I'll correct it in the Sept. newsletter. Take care, Steve

- - - - - - - - - - -

There was certainly no harm done.  The main thing is to get the word out that
there are rallies going on that everybody can enter and enjoy.  The group
that went on the Tamaqua LBC rally had so much fun, we are all still
laughing.  Especially at Reg for trying to pass off an ear of corn as every
item on the scavenger hunt!  (How about as a toothbrush?!?)

I do have a few local rally routes in my computer, along with general
instructions.  If anyone wants to put together a Philly MG Club rally, I can
supply a lot of help.  As Philly SCCA Rally Steward, I don't have a lot of
time to do all the work, but I can really get you started.  Just give me a
holler!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget