Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Jan 9, 2022, at 9:20 PM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...> wrote:

Lambert,
Did you send out a January Nuffield newsletter?
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...>
Date: 1/9/22 9:15 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] How 2022 begins for me!

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Twist - University Motors Online <johntwist@...>
Subject: How 2022 begins for me!
Date: January 9, 2022 at 5:07:50 PM EST
To: LLIEBEL@...

John Twist's January MG Tech Zoom
Postponed until Monday, Jan 17, 2022

All the Christmas and New Year's cards pray for a better year than 2021. Mine New Year started GREAT but I've been laid low by some considerable cranial discomfort. I'm sure I'll be better by next week!

The Michigan winter is not quite the ice and snow of "Dr Zhivago" but some days it comes close. Thursday I spent two hours behind the snow blower; Friday only one. If you're in warmer climes, rejoice!

1° Fahrenheit is - 17° Centigrade. Have you ensured your antifreeze is protecting your MG?

University Motors Online | 100 E Beltline Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Unsubscribe LLIEBEL@...
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by johntwist@... powered by

Try email marketing for free today!