Re: POSTPONED: Fall MG vs DVT Rallye

Pete Baumbach

Look what Roger and I won. Pete

On Nov 14, 2021, at 8:27 AM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Good Frozen Morning to one and all,

Unfortunately we are not going to be able to make the Rallye this morning. Good luck to those who can make it and Bring the Lucas Cup Home!

Safety Fast,

On Nov 12, 2021, at 9:16 PM, Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Ryan, nice of you to send an email with nothing in it. :-)

LMAO

On Nov 12, 2021, at 7:17 PM, Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net> wrote:

On 11/12/2021 5:15 PM Larry Spitzer via groups.io <extremedoc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

May try to come depending on weather…

On Nov 12, 2021, at 4:38 PM, Jeff Detwiler via groups.io <nsp7919=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Kristi,

Sorry, we cannot be at the Rallye.
We are out at Penn State for tomorrow's football
and will not be back home in time to drive on Sunday.
Good Luck,
Cheers,
Jeff and Mary Detwiler
78 MGB