Re: Event - Mini Engine Install

Rev. Mark McDowell

Please disregard my last message. I look forward to the 31st and will work on my calendar skills before then.

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 12:29 PM, Kevin McLemore
<kmclemore@...> wrote:
Mark, just to be clear... this event is on the 31st... not today. ūüôā ¬†

From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> on behalf of Rev. Mark McDowell via groups.io <marksmcd@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 12:25 PM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>; Larry Macy <lmacy@...>
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Event - Mini Engine Install

Gentlemen,

I regret the time and circumstance have prevailed against me and I shall be unable to attend this afternoon.

Blessings,

Mark McDowell

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 3:15 PM, Larry Macy
<lmacy@...> wrote:
Oh, And Happy Hollow Weinie!!

On Oct 16, 2021, at 2:40 PM, Larry Macy <lmacy@...> wrote:

I wanted to be  there, but can not. I have to move my RV  home from Morrisville to Pottstown that day.

Larry

On Oct 14, 2021, at 8:59 PM, Roger Williams <rogerotto@...> wrote:

Hello All!

Sunday - October 31 - 10:00 AM

Kevin McLemore (Phila MG) and Rich Dise (Mini Shed) have agreed to lead the installation of my rebuilt engine (Phila MG) into my anxiously awaiting body.  They have been separated since 1993!

Lunch will be provided so please RSVP if you plan to attend.  Attendance is limited to Phila MG Club members and invited guests only.

Length of session is to be determined as work progresses.

Halloween costumes optional.

I can be reached at rogerotto@... and 215.527.2853.

Roger Williams
3859 Somerset Drive