Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Jul 2, 2021, at 8:33 AM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@msn.com> wrote:

Lambert,
I will try to write something up and check with Ed Emery and the Detweilers for their thoughts too for imput!
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com>
Date: 7/2/21 8:50 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Three Items

Hello All,

There are three things that I wanted to get out to everyone.

1. The Wheels at Wood car show is Sept 25, 2021, 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM. Includes live music show.

2. The Pep Boys on Ridge Pike in Andorra is having a car show in their parking lot on Sat. July 17th. - sent in by Larry Spitzer - I do not have any more details

3. If someone/ or more than one person who attended MG2021 could do a write up about it and include pictures, many of those that could not make it would love to see and hear about it.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor