Re: Let’s talk paint

Roger Searle

Ryan, my information is about a dozen years old.  The small shop I used to restore my Roadster had it painted at a Macco.  Macco did all the body work and did a pretty good, but not concourse quality,  job.  It cost about four grand.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 29, 2021 10:01 pm
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Let’s talk paint

Okay I am ready to get my midget painted now that all of the metal work and body filler is on and ready to go. The problem is that none of the normal body shops will touch it (too much work, we can't drive it around to the different stations) and the restoration shops near me want $15k.

So where did you get yours painted and how much?

Anybody have any suggestions?
I am getting desperate
Ryan

74 Midget