From: Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jun 15, 2021 9:27 am
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Breakfast Club This Saturday

Hello Everyone,

The Breakfast Club will be meeting this Saturday at 9 am at Evansburg State Park Pavillion A again. Please come out and join us. Remember this is a BYOB event (bring your own BREAKFAST). Also looking for someone to coordinate the next two meetings in July and August.

Hope to see you there,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor