24th Annual Brits at The Village is ON!

Kristi Liebel

Good afternoon fellow PMGC members,

Attached to this email please find a copy of the updated 2021 Brits at The Village registration form. Remember if you happen to go to a car show we ask that you print a few copies to leave in cars.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Safety Fast and hope to see you there!

Kristi

P.S. Sorry if you happen to get duplicate emails - I am sending this to past Brits participants and many times miss pulling club members from those emails.