Monthly PMGC GT - Tue, 05/11/2021 --> 6:30pm <---

Kevin McLemore

Hi, folks -

Ignore the calendar announcement for the GT you got today.

This month's GT will be at the same place we had it last month - the Sweet Briar Cafe at 11 Lindenwold Ave, Ambler, PA 19002. Park across the street in the large lot.  We'll begin gathering at 6:30 pm, and start the meeting officially at 7:00 pm.

Sweet Briar will supply your food in take-away boxes so they may be more easily eaten out on the grass area. For those attending, please remember to bring a chair for yourself in case they run out at the Cafe. I suppose you could also bring a small table if you like as well, if you prefer eating from a table.

Weather should be in the mid-60's, and although most of the rest of the week will be rainy, at this point the weather for Tuesday looks clear. Fingers crossed.