Re: PMGC vs DVT Spring Rallye - Sat, 05/01/2021 #cal-reminder

Daniel Ruckdeschel, PhD

I'll be there!

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 4:39 PM Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:
Deb and I are coming out for our first ever.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 3:58 PM Daniel Ruckdeschel, PhD <danruckdeschel@...> wrote:
Thanks so much! Looking for a navigator now...

On Apr 30, 2021, at 9:31 AM, Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5@...> wrote:

Hi Dan,  well first you need a navigator.  We meet at a designated spot and you are given a set of driving instructions to follow.  Along the route you have to answer questions until you arrive at the ending sopt.  The team that has the most correct answers wins the rally.  The routes mostly run on secondary and nice to drive with sports car roads.

Come on out and have fun.

Ed Emery