Re: PMGC vs DVT Spring Rallye - Sat, 05/01/2021 #cal-reminder

Daniel Ruckdeschel, PhD

I'll be there!

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 4:39 PM Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:
Deb and I are coming out for our first ever. 

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 3:58 PM Daniel Ruckdeschel, PhD <danruckdeschel@...> wrote:
Thanks so much! Looking for a navigator now...

On Apr 30, 2021, at 9:31 AM, Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5@...> wrote:

Hi Dan,  well first you need a navigator.  We meet at a designated spot and you are given a set of driving instructions to follow.  Along the route you have to answer questions until you arrive at the ending sopt.  The team that has the most correct answers wins the rally.  The routes mostly run on secondary and nice to drive with sports car roads.

Come on out and have fun.

Ed Emery

From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io [mailto:PhillyMGClub@groups.io] On Behalf Of Daniel Ruckdeschel, PhD
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 9:24 AM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] PMGC vs DVT Spring Rallye - Sat, 05/01/2021 #cal-reminder

Good morning!

I would be interested in participating, but it would be my first time... could someone provide me a description of what's involved.

Thanks!

Dan

Primrose yellow 1970 MG BGT

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 12:00 AM PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: PMGC vs DVT Spring Rallye

When: Saturday, 1 May 2021

Where:WaWa located at 1050 W. Chester Pike, West Chester, PA

View Event

Description: On Saturday May 1, 2021 the Philadelphia MG Club will once again take on the Delaware Valley Triumph Club and hopefully regain the coveted Lucas Cup! Please come out to support this fun event!

The rally will begin at the WaWa located at 1050 W. Chester Pike, West Chester, PA.

All participants should arrive at 9:00 AM. Drivers meeting will start at 9:30 AM with first car starting the rally at 10:00 AM.

Rain Date - May 2nd with a second rain date of May 8th!

Join PhillyMGClub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.