Re: PMGC vs DVT Spring Rallye - Sat, 05/01/2021 #cal-reminder

Daniel Ruckdeschel, PhD

Good morning!
I would be interested in participating, but it would be my first time... could someone provide me a description of what's involved.
Thanks!
Dan
Primrose yellow 1970 MG BGT

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 12:00 AM PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: PMGC vs DVT Spring Rallye

When: Saturday, 1 May 2021

Where:WaWa located at 1050 W. Chester Pike, West Chester, PA

View Event

Description: On Saturday May 1, 2021 the Philadelphia MG Club will once again take on the Delaware Valley Triumph Club and hopefully regain the coveted Lucas Cup! Please come out to support this fun event!

The rally will begin at the WaWa located at 1050 W. Chester Pike, West Chester, PA.

All participants should arrive at 9:00 AM. Drivers meeting will start at 9:30 AM with first car starting the rally at 10:00 AM.

Rain Date - May 2nd with a second rain date of May 8th!