Re: Monthly PMGC GT - Tue, 04/13/2021 7:30pm-10:00pm #cal-reminder

Kristi Liebel

Unfortunately Lambert doesn’t have access to this email during the day - our GT’s are set for 7:30 to allow for those that are working time to get home and get dinner if they are not eating at the GT. I would have to say that I think we need to stay with 7:30 since everyone is used to that time. I do agree, Kevin, 6:30pm is a closer to dinner time but I don’t want to mess anyone up especially since not everyone sees the emails and posts and may plan to go at the normal time.

Safety Fast,

On Apr 12, 2021, at 12:26 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@hotmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone *disagree* with it being a 6:30 start time? Seems to fit the “dinner” time better, I think?

On Apr 12, 2021, at 11:44 AM, Mark S. McDowell <marksmcd@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kevin mentioned "6:00 pm" and Lambert "7:30" for Zoom.

What time for in person at Sweet Briar?

Also be sure to get the word out through multiple platforms (email, Facebook, etc.)

Mark

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 11:31 AM, Kevin McLemore
<kmclemore@hotmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, I’ll let them know.

On Apr 12, 2021, at 6:44 AM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I like the idea. Let’s go with it. Do we have to contact the Sweet Briar to let them know we are coming?

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Apr 11, 2021, at 2:34 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Kristi and Lambert -

Are we Zooming this week? Or do we want to be adventurous and try and do an outdoor meeting at an eatery like the Sweet Briar Cafe in Ambler? Temps look like about 61 degrees at 6:00 pm on Tuesday and a fairly low chance of rain.

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/pa/ambler/19002/date/2021-4-13