Re: Phila MG Club March Breakfast - Saturday 3/20 @ 9:00

Martin Cameron

Kevin thanks for setting up

Martin

On Thursday, March 4, 2021, 2:25 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

This month’s breakfast is on Saturday, March 20 @ 9:00 am - add it to your calendar! Hope to see many of you there.

============

Details:

Date: SATURDAY, MARCH, 20

Rain Date: RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE (the pavilion will keep us out of the weather)

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (-ish)

Location: FORT WASHINGTON STATE PARK - Militia Hill Pavilion

Google Maps Link:    https://goo.gl/maps/RKXFEUhbXBLwtZT27

If it’s "MG weather" bring your car! If not, just come in anything. You'll need to provide your own food and non-alcoholic refreshments if you'd like to have breakfast with us. The park's pavilion is large and can accommodate more than 20 folks with proper social distancing, but of course if you're not eating you should plan to wear a mask anyway as a courtesy. There are two charcoal grilling stations, if you want to be so ambitious as to make your own breakfast onsite (arrive early to get the fire going), but I'd expect most will just bring a WaWa bagel and coffee or something similar. There are at least 14 picnic tables in the pavilion, but you may wish to bring a folding chair(s). Dress is "weather appropriate" - you'll be outside. There is a large playground next to the pavilion if you have kids or grand-kids that want to come along. There are also nearby restrooms, but I can't guarantee they will be open.

Later in the year when the weather gets warmer we can plan to gather in Ambler again as we did last year, or at other restaurants that can provide a COVID-rules appropriate dining area (assuming rules are still in effect at the time, of course).

Aerial view:

image1.png