Re: Monthly MG Breakfast - Feb 21 at 9:00 am, Ft. Wash State Park

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Sorry, Kevin we didn't say that we had and have a previous bday weekend :)

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long and Foster Real Estate
92 Lancaster Ave., Devon, PA 19333
cell: 610.585.0011

Admin. Kathy #610-715-8881
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

Referrals are the key to our SUCCESS.....because good people know good people!

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021, 9:06 PM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

Ok, so it seems some folks didn’t know we moved the breakfast from Sunday to Saturday. My bad. Sorry. Soooo... I’m happy to meet anyone who shows up at that same pavilion tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 9:00 am. I know Steven Perlman will be there, so anyone else who wants to can join us. It’s off parking lot #3 in Fort Washington State Park.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021, 9:24 PM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
OK, I've waited for sufficient objections to moving from Sunday to Saturday, and there having been none, I'm officially calling it.

Our first (second?!) 2021 Phila MG Club Breakfast for SATURDAY (and now also SUNDAY, again), FEB 20 (and 21) at 9:00 am.

PLEASE JOIN COME AND JOIN IN THE FELLOWSHIP.

Details Below:

Rain Date: RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE (the pavilion will keep us out of the weather)
Time:    9:00 am - 10:00 am (-ish)
Location:    FORT WASHINGTON STATE PARK - Militia Hill Pavilion  (near Flourtown, PA)
Google Maps Link:    https://goo.gl/maps/RKXFEUhbXBLwtZT27

Obviously it's not "MG weather" yet for most of us, so I don't expect folks to bring their LBC, and you'll have to provide your own food and non-alcoholic refreshments if you'd like to eat outside. The park's pavilion is large and can accommodate at least 20 folks with proper social distancing, but of course if you're not eating you should plan to wear a mask anyway as a courtesy. There are also two charcoal (only) grilling stations, if you want to be so ambitious as to make your own breakfast onsite (arrive early to get the fire going if you do), but I'd expect most will just bring a WaWa bagel with coffee or something similar. There are at least 10 picnic tables in the pavilion, but you may wish to bring comfortable folding chairs. Dress is "weather appropriate" - you'll be outside. There is a large playground next to the pavilion if you have kids or grand-kids that want to come along. There are also nearby restrooms, but I can't guarantee they will be open.
Later in the year when the weather gets warmer we can plan to gather in Ambler again as we did last year, or at other restaurants that can provide a COVID-rules appropriate dining area (assuming rules are still in effect at the time, of course). Suggestions welcome!

I hope to see you on the 21st!

PS: What the pavilion looks like, taken on a recent Sunday at the Triumph Club's monthly breakfast - it's about twice as long as this.
(Although please don't expect Bernie for our first event.)

<Triumph Club Breakfast 2-7-21- Bernie.jpg>

<Park.jpg>