Re: Selling Car to Remote Buyer

Roger Searle

Thanks for the tip George.

-----Original Message-----
From: George Van Horn via groups.io <GAlotis@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Feb 8, 2021 8:55 am
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Selling Car to Remote Buyer

Roger, when I bought my race car, it was in Washington state, after I wired the money, the dealer overnighted the title. Then I arranged shipping. Do not send title with car. Ensure that you can prove the buyer got the title.

On Monday, February 8, 2021 Roger Searle via groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

I have a possible buyer for my 1971 MGB GT who lives in Arizona.  If he buys it, I'm not sure he will come to PA to pick it up - just ship it there.  Does anyone have experience or recommendations doing a remote sales transaction?  My current plan is to have the payment wired to my account and afterward send the signed title with the car.

Best regards,

Roger Searle
searlerb@...
610.608.1562