Re: Anyone need a B motor?

Kristi Liebel

Yep there was a gentleman who contacted the club who was looking for an engine. I am in the process of catching up and cleaning up my email mailbox and found his information. I forwarded the information to him.

Thanks Kevin for posting this - I appreciate it.

Stay safe and Safety Fast,

On Dec 6, 2020, at 12:10 PM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@msn.com> wrote:

Someone posted about a week ago that they needed a B motor.
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone