Anyone need a B motor?

Kevin McLemore

Just saw this pop up on FB and it’s local (Huntington Valley, PA):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/britishpartsandneeds/permalink/3622203857817931/?sale_post_id=3622203857817931

“1973 mgb 1800 motor, with less than 2 hours run time on refreshed head, new payen  head gasket, ran awesome  when pulled.  Will come with a set of hif carbs w manifold ( will require rebuild), points distributor with new points. It is ready to go once carbs are redone.  I  also have a weber downdraft setup available for this motor, practically brand new as well. Just trying to recoup the  money from the head work, as I  no longer have the car.”