Re: Fall Rallye - important information

James Graves

Sorry gang, Victoria, Jim & the Gimlet must withdraw from the rallye.... good luck!

On Oct 24, 2020, at 9:00 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Here is the information again.

Date: Saturday, October 31st, 9:00am – 9:30am

Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,

1st car off at 10:00am

Starting point: Wawa, 119 Bethlehem Pike, Colmar, PA 18915 (Rt.309)

1st prize….win The “Lucas Cup”!

2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also
We will end in the lower-parking lot at "The Metropolitan" for food and beverages. Please remember to bring a folding chair and whatever else you use. Order as you arrive, since arrivals will be sporadic
There will also be a costume contest.

Also here are the rules from the Triumph club-

to win 1st (which is the Lucas Cup), 2nd, and 3rd, you had to be in a MG.

Any classic car or other can compete in the drive, but their score would not count.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Oct 23, 2020, at 1:08 PM, Lester Weinraub <lgweinraub@gmail.com> wrote:

My wife and I will be at the rallye. However we will skip lunch.

Now that we know the time wher are we meeting

Thx

Lester

Oct 31st drivers meeting at 9:30