Roger,
Hope she is healing well and quickly and that you guys are doing well.
Ryan

On 10/19/2020 12:33 PM Roger Gindin via groups.io <rag67@...> wrote:

Hi all.

Debbie and I would like to attend but Debbie had Bilateral Knee Replacement surgery in July and she's is still recuperating and rehabbing.

Getting in the MG?  OMG!!  Trust me, that's not happening!

Best regards to all.

Stay safe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 9:02 pm
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Fall Rallye

Hi All,

I will try my best to describe a Rallye.

At the beginning of a Rallye you and your navigator are given a set of directions to follow. Along with the directions there will be questions that you will be answering along the way, The questions usually ask about landmarks or lawn decorations or what is on a certain sign. After the drive you are scored on your correct answer with the best score winning.

It is a lot of fun.

Hope that Helps

Lambert

President PMGC