Re: Fall Rallye

Larry Spitzer

thanks all for the info, and thanks Ryan for the phone call yesterday. Sounds like a real fun event. My Midget is currently in the shop right now. Getting some things done to the driver's door, the carburetor, and some minor body work. As of Friday, was still waiting on parts along with some other things.

On Sunday, October 18, 2020, 09:08:11 PM EDT, Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@...> wrote:

I called and spoke to Larry and filled him in the other day. Hopefully he will join you guys and help bring back the Lucas cup!!
Ryan