Re: Fall Rallye

Ryan Kubanoff

I called and spoke to Larry and filled him in the other day. Hopefully he will join you guys and help bring back the Lucas cup!!
Ryan

On Oct 18, 2020, at 9:03 PM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Also The Triumph club just contacted me and they are having a halloween costume contest as well.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Oct 18, 2020, at 9:02 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I will try my best to describe a Rallye.

At the beginning of a Rallye you and your navigator are given a set of directions to follow. Along with the directions there will be questions that you will be answering along the way, The questions usually ask about landmarks or lawn decorations or what is on a certain sign. After the drive you are scored on your correct answer with the best score winning.

It is a lot of fun.

Hope that Helps

Lambert

President PMGC