Re: Fall Rallye

Lambert Liebel

Hi All,

I will try my best to describe a Rallye.

At the beginning of a Rallye you and your navigator are given a set of directions to follow. Along with the directions there will be questions that you will be answering along the way, The questions usually ask about landmarks or lawn decorations or what is on a certain sign. After the drive you are scored on your correct answer with the best score winning.

It is a lot of fun.

Hope that Helps

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Oct 18, 2020, at 8:49 PM, Rev. Mark McDowell via groups.io <marksmcd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Could someone please answer Larry Spitzer's question as to the exact nature of a rallye?

I have not participated in one (and unfortunately will not be able to participate this year unless I get my car back soon from the garage) so I am not knowledgeable enough to speak on the subject.

As others are volunteering their talents for navigating, perhaps they could answer Larry's question.

Mark

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:13 PM, Ryan Kubanoff
<ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net> wrote:
Due to it being Halloween and having lots of final prep to do on the house Annie and I will not be attending. Also the midget it is in 1000 pieces and the Bugeye doesn't count. Good Luck i'll be rooting for you!!
Ryan and Annie
On 10/18/2020 3:27 PM Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Bernie,

We make a great team! All we need is a car. I doubt the Triumph guys would allow an MG logo on the MINI...

Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIES International Real Estate
Long & Foster Real Estate inc
610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020, 3:16 PM Bernie Hall < behall5@hotmail.com> wrote:
Ken,
I would love to drive but my MG is already in storage due to moving.

Bernie

Sent from Blue
On Oct 18, 2020, at 1:06 PM, Kenn & Kathy Brown < oldmainlinehomes@gmail.com> wrote:
Kenn is available to co-pilot as well....our MG needs an engine installed and I have to pu the voting materials at Montgomery County....I’m a Judge of Election....

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa
92 Lancaster Ave., Devon, PA 19333
cell: 610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

admin. cell# 610-715-8881 Kathy

Our business is entirely based on referrals. If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Oct 18, 2020, at 12:45 PM, Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5= verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I am planning on participating with daughter Meaghan. My sister, who navigated on the winning team last year, has indicated she would like to navigate again if anyone is lacking a co-pilot.

Ed Emery